Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Most Wonderful Day of the Week!


I realize I am running a day late here but I wanted to share with all of you the most wonderful day of the week. I doubt many of you will disagree with me about FRIDAY! Friday is wonderful but for those of us lucky enough to be involved with USANA, it's particularly wonderful! It's PAYDAY! Yes, it's true. If you are on auto pay (and why wouldn't you be?), you get the shear pleasure of just simply waking up in the morning, logging on to your online banking and seeing a new deposit has been made into your account. Nothing better. There it is. The fruit of your labor and hard work. An amount of money in direct reflection of the work you put into it waiting for you. Nothing starts your day off better. Nothing puts a smile on your little coffee dribbled face quicker. If you are a member of USANA and don't have auto deposit, do it. If you aren't a member of USANA and what to know about this life changing opportunity, call me! Have a nice weekend everyone. I know I will.

No comments: