Thursday, November 1, 2007

What If....


I have an idea. More likely a proposal. Most of us spend money on either a flat budget or pay per click to bring people to our business website. I host Google Ads on my website and will continue to do so. I also purchase Google Ads for my business and will continue to do so. We play the Google game and most of the time it benefits our businesses. But I would also like to make another offer. Email me your logo or icon and I will Invoice you through Pay Pal for $25. With your $25, I will leave your logo or icon on my page for one full month. I will also add a link to your business page on the left side of my page as a sponsored link. The great thing about this is that I will be able to know how many clicks you get for your advertising dollar from my site. You will be placed on a first come, first serve basis. This is a feature that you are not able to get from newspapers, radio or even TV. Today is a new month. A great way to promote for the holidays. Let's give it a try! Send your logos to Christy.Barber@hotmail.com. Please write BLOG ADS in the subject bar and you will have my immediate attention. I hope to see all of your logos here in the very near future!

No comments: