Sunday, November 25, 2007

And We're OFF!!


I hope each and everyone of you had a terrific Thanksgiving. Mine was perfect. I had 8 people for dinner and it was a non stress perfect day in every way. Now, it's back to work. In Christyland, my own private world that I think everyone should join, no one works from Thanksgiving week until January 2nd. Bills all get the month off and as do all your utilities. The only things that need to be paid for are food and merry making. Wouldn't that be great? Give the world time off, share a cup of eggnog and just enjoy the season. Someday when I am elected president, that will be my entire campaign platform. The world according to Christy. Yes, I like the sound of that. Well, I'm off to get a jump on the work week so I can enjoy a little of the season. I wish all of you a magic holiday!

No comments: