Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ann Coulter...GET HELP!


I try very hard not to mix politics with my business blog but this is worth mentioning. Did anyone else happen to see the once again embarrassing interview with Ann Coulter on the Today Show yesterday? Does she really represent the Republican party well? Do Republicans really look to her and say, "Yes Ann! That's exactly who we are and how we feel!"? I watched her interview yesterday and didn't feel the usual contempt I feel for her. Instead I just felt embarrassed for her like you do for a parent who's child has just behaved badly or for the pre teenager who means to say something intelligent and ends up with an ill-timed and unfortunate comment instead. It's the inner cringe factor that makes you almost pity that person. I said "almost". She is the perfect example that we tell our daughters, "pretty is as pretty does". Her soul is ugly and thereby erasing any physical beauty she had the potential of possessing. As I watch her I also have to wonder about the possibilty of arrested developement. Her comments are so void of intelligence and maturity that I have to wonder about an underlying disorder. I will not honor Ann Coulter ever again by mentioning her here. I will not post her photo or a video of her spewing her mess on society. I will NEVER purchase anything that will put a single dollar in her pocket. I do not find her intelligent, insightful or, above all, productive in doing anything that helps people or contributes to society. Not only do I wonder if Republicans cringe at her bottom dwelling comments on behalf of their party, but I have a hard time believing that Christ looks down upon her and says, "Yes my child. That is exactly the message I want to deliver".

1 comment:

Lynda said...

THANK YOU!!!! I was beginning to feel like I was the ONLY person who does not care for her, nor do I feel that she is intellectually advantaged, nor do I find her stimulating in any fashion...