Monday, October 29, 2007

Beautiful Jewelry


It is NOT too soon to start your Christmas shopping! In fact, I find that if I haven't started by August, I'm in big trouble! Well I'm about to make that task much easier! I am happy to introduce Sabina Mulryan and her one of a kind, hand crafted jewelry from Moonlight Treasurez. I was thrilled when I met Sabina and saw her gorgeous works of art. Each piece is unique with an intriguing style of it's own. No two pieces are alike! All sets come with a necklace and matching earrings. I wear mine all the time and constantly receive compliments and comments. This year, give her the one of a kind gift she will never forget. Visit http://www.moonlighttreasurez.com/. If you see something your like, don't hesitate! Once that piece is gone, it's gone! Enjoy your shopping!

No comments: