Friday, September 28, 2007

It's Happened


I have a million and one things to talk about but nothing to say. For days I have come to my blog and found...nothing. My head is so full and my life is so busy. I'm not complaining. Not by a long shot. No offense but I would rather be busy with so many clients and not be able to write to you all here than be able to add several posts a day. Work has been busy. Life has been busy. But when I sit down to write to you all here. Dry. Tumbleweeds come out of my ears. Sand. And it's not that I have nothing to say. But it all has come out like statements rather than profound words of wisdom. Take your vitamins. Take the RIGHT vitamins. Get your affordable website. Market appropriately. Should celebrities be candidates? Why didn't Oprah call back? Deadlines. Deadlines. The end of the month brings many of those, doesn't it? My new house takes to holiday decorating very well. Yes, those Halloween decorations came out of the basement. Websites abound as do new accounts. It's a good problem to have. The holiday's fast approach and businesses are quick to get on board to get the most traffic they can, virtual or otherwise. Boundries are important to set for oneself but at what cost? To the cost of your own spare time? Or your business? And what do you feed a thoroughbred mare when she has an injury and you can't have her too hot? These are just a few of the insights in my mind that have gone on lately and the reason you haven't see a quality post in a few days. How do you narrow that mess down? Awwww....writers block. With the new interesting people I have been able to meet here of recent, watch for this space to improve. But until then....thanks for hanging in there.

No comments: