Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Got Proflavanol?


The season's are a changin'! And with it comes cold and sinus season. Agree? You don't have to put up with it any longer. You know me, I shoot from the hip and how something has effected my life. Proflavanol combines a wonderful combination of vitamin C and Grape Seed Extract to significantly boost the immune system. It has been know to reduce the symptoms of allergies, asthma and I know if you catch it soon enough, it will knock a cold right outa ya! I sent it off with my daughter to college. I have my son on it as school starts. This time of year, as busy as we all are, don't you agree it's worth the investment. Let me hear from you. I'll get a bottle out to you today.


Why Proflavanol 90?
Proanthocyanidins are distributed to virtually every organ and tissue, and remain in the body for up to 72 hours.*
Proanthocyanidins may be bioavailable and are absorbed from the stomach into the bloodstream.*
Not only do proanthocyanidins neutralize free radicals themselves, but they conserve and regenerate vitamins C and E.*
Vitamin E is a powerful free-radical scavenger, and flavonols and vitamin C regenerate vitamin E.*

No comments: