Monday, April 16, 2007

Introducing The National Hispanic Education Association


I mentioned to all of you several weeks back that I would have information for you soon regarding a new start up company that I have been working with. I'd like to introduce you to the National Hispanic Education Association. This organization will be instrumental in providing information to a community that has not (in my opinion) had a lot of revenues for success and information passed their way. With the NHEA, members can have a single web page for their own business or personal use, a resource for information regarding education for English as a second language, employment, news and information. Please visit and if you'd like to help the Hispanic Community, please join. If you are of the Hispanic Community, you can't afford not to. This will be a means for you to be heard all the way to the White House.

No comments: