Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Considering the Move to Paradise?


Watching the news and the conversations about the housing market can be a little bit daunting. But here in the Pacific Northwest, we are not feeling that same housing pinch the rest of the nation struggles with. In fact, it was in our local papers yesterday that the population of Oregon alone is increasing. My thoughts? People are ready for a better life. I can't think of a better place to get it than in the states of Oregon or Washington.


If you are someone who is considering a home in these states, please contact me. I can provide you with a competive rate for your home loan and provide you with the best offer for your needs. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Contact me today at cbarber@primeres.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: