Sunday, January 6, 2008

How Healthy Have You Been?


I've noticed on my searches that several of you are curious about USANA's Proflavanol. I thought I'd take this opportunity to give you all a little more information about what Proflavanol and what it has done for me.

I used to get my first cold around the first of October. I used to hope that I could hold it off long enough to get my flu shot. Sometimes I did, most of the time I didn't. Then I'd go through that big panic of how long could I hold off my flu shot before that big epidemic hit my community. If you have ever had the flu...the real deal...the 5 days of high fever, coughing and the sensation that you might have to die to feel better....then you know that you DON'T want it again! Once I endured that first cold, by the end of October it would go into a full blown sinus infection. This would be followed by a trip to the doctor two weeks into because I'd get tired of coughing my brains out all night and all day battling the thing. Once I got my perscription filled, I'd immediatley ask for an additional perscription for Dulflican to go with it because I knew that course of antiboitics would soon be followed by the mother of all yeast infections. Once it all cleared up I'd feel pretty good until say about Thanksgiving. Turkey shopping when you want to shoot your own head off does not make for a festive mood. I'd get rid of that cold and feel great through Christmas just in time to get a whopper of a stomach virus some time during the vacation. Then when my flu shot ran out....well...you get the picture. Does this sound familiar to any of you?

I became a steady USANA user about a year ago. I suffered with a couple of colds when my director suggested I start on proflavanol. I did. And I am here to tell you that I have not had one single cold. Not one hint of a sinus infection and not one sign of the flu. Need I say the yeast infections have stayed away too? I take two proflavs at morning and two at night. If I start to feel a tickle or a cough come on I up it to 3 morning and night. I would recommend adding come Poly C to that as well. And gone. All gone. Does not come on. I don't miss work and I don't miss any of the fun things in my life as well. I could go on and tell you about all the ingredients in it but you can read that for yourself. Other than grape seed extract I couldn't tell you. And frankly, I don't care. It works. I'm not sick and I feel great. If you are reaching for that tissue for the umpteenth time today, what are you waiting for? Call me. I'll get it sent out to you today. 541.786.1613. Operators are standing by.

No comments: