Monday, August 27, 2007

Advertising Hits Buttons


It's been fun to see the comments I have received about the Good vs. Bad Advertising. Apparently it's something we all pay attention to otherwise Super Bowl spots wouldn't go for the millions they do! This doesn't appear to be an avenue of reaching the public that will die out fast. But what about radio advertising? Is it still effective? With the addition of satallite, do people still hear public radio messages like they used to? And print? Sponsors of big magazines still pay top dollar for advertisement there but what about newspaper? Is that still a viable medium for increasing business? In my line of work I hear both sides that yes, it still pays or no, not at all. People in my line of work are getting more creative in getting a message out about a new concept, business or idea. I'd like to hear from my readers. What is working for you and what isn't. What audience would you like to reach that you haven't been able to? Let me know.

No comments: