Friday, March 2, 2007

Well...I've Done It!


Well, I've done it. I have officially left the pay roll, the 9 to 5 and the office. I have taken my marketing business and USANA full tilt into the world and am making it on my own. Now that the shock of that big leap has worn off...how do I feel? FANTASTIC!!! I have reviewed the numbers, looked at the plan, created marketing scheme and LOOK OUT WORLD...HERE I COME! I have set financial goals and am meeting them. I have asked the Universe for guidence and am receiving it. (See my blog on The Secret) I have designed my home office, am building a more viable website and have the joy of doing it all with a sweet little puppy at my feet and a sweet (yes he really is) 14 year old son with me after school. It just doesn't get better. Aside from sharing my joy with all of you is a message I want to send. If I can do this, so can you. Find your passion. Know how to make it profitable and DO IT! As we have seen with the stock market these last few days and the constant governmental threat of removing social security is that no one will take care of us but us! And look around you. There is a wealth of information out there waiting for you and people like myself who are in the business of making your business succeed. And the bonus? We can all be healthy and happy while we do it. What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

Ash Srivastava said...

Congratulaions on the big Step !! Wish you well

Asghar Javed said...

Nice.

Walter Gerald Burek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Walter Gerald Burek said...

Best of luck, Gingersnap! I've been doing it on my own for several years and life couldn't be better.