Wednesday, March 7, 2007

One More Week To Win!


Good morning all. I just wanted to remind you that there is only one more week for you to sign up to win a free four week supply of USANA Essentials! Email me at Christy.Barber@hotmail.com with your name and email address. I will put your name in a box with the others and randomly draw a winner on the 15th. I will then contact you via email for your address and ship the Essentials to you. No catch. No gimick. I simply want you to have an opportunity to try these great vitamins. And if you know of someone who might like to enter, please email this blog to them. I'd love to give them the opportunity. Also, I have heard a lot of people complaining of joint pain recently. I know with the horse back riding I do I tend to get stiff and sore. It has to be the horses because it CAN'T be my age....right? USANA also has a wonderful product known as Procosa II. It's a wonderful product chalked full of glucosamine and tumeric. Together they are a powerful team to fight joint pain. Check it out!

No comments: