Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Always Carry Business Cards


You all recently read my post on an Entreprenuer Day I recently attending. Another that astounded me a bit is the fact that several Entrepreneur's that I spoke with did not carry their business card. How unfortunate. I would love to know more about these companies and include them in some of my campaigns but have no way to follow through and contact them. So my free marketing tip of the day is ALWAYS carry your business card. Carry several. When you eat at a restaurant, leave one on the table with your bill. Leave them in the restroom. Anytime you are introduced to someone new, make sure they leave with your card. Often times even if the recipient does not require your product or services, they will at least have in mind and pass your information along should they meet someone who could benefit from what you offer. Plus, it gives you business credibility. Let me know how it goes for you.

Also this is the last day you can enter to win a free four week supply of USANA Essential Vitamins. Send your name and email address to Christy.Barber@hotmail.com today to be eligible to win!

No comments: