Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Planning Ahead


One of my pet peeves has always been seeing heart shaped boxes of candy and Valentine's Day cards in retail stores while I still have my Christmas tree up. Granted, my Christmas tree is often up until the middle of January but still...I digress. However, this year I have the pleasure of working for The Union Hotel in Union Oregon. We recently started planning our Valentine's Day event and it is going to be wonderful. The details have yet to be ironed out but lets just say big band sounds with swing dancing may be in the future.

The Union Hotel is a beautiful historical building located here in the heart of NE Oregon rich with history and elegance. If you have a shred of romance in your heart, this will be where you want to be with your sweetheart on February 14th. VIP invitations will be sent out by the end of January so if you are interested in receiving one, please email me with your address. Aside from that, stay tuned. 2007 will prove to be an eventful one at this historic location. We are discussion antique events, group functions, Easter Egg Hunts and much much more. Email me with your questions and stay tuned as the fun begins. Happy 2007!

No comments: