Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I am a total FANILOW!!!


Okay...nobody laugh. I just spent one of the funnest nights of my life last night. As a Christmas present, my best friend gave my family Barry Manilow tickets at the Rose Garden in Portland. I can not remember the last time I smiled so much. Yes, I am totally telling my age but as a girl, Barry Manilow LIVE was one of my favorite albums and I knew (know) all the songs by heart. So in a sense, this was a bit of a dream come true.. He was in fine voice and as he will tell you, society longs for songs that touch a cord and that they can sing along to. Even my 19 year old college student said what a good show it was. So if you ever get the chance, go see Barry. He delivers a show that is second to none and a night you will not soon forget. This particular show went to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation so it was also nice to know that money was going to a worthy cause. Barry fans, come out and unite. Dont miss his show!

No comments: