Friday, December 1, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year....


And here it is! Another glorious holiday season is already upon us. And I truly do think it's the most wonderful time of the year. As I sit here in my office and watch the soft Charlie Brown snowfall, I lament because I wish I could be home doing my Christmas baking. Not always the case. In fact, this time of year, I wonder if I'll be able to do it at all. But I have an ali in this world. She is my dearest of friends, Leah Starr. Leah owns Kneads Bakery in La Grande, Oregon. It's baking like your grandmother used to bake. No artificial colors, ingredients or artificial flavorings. No trans fats either! Where else can you find that? If you want to know more please visit www.kneadsbakery.com.

Christmas must also be a season for me and not just a day. So take each day of the busy holiday season and find some joy within. The smile on a childs face, the flight of a gentle snowflake or a hot cup of something and a good Christmas read. Find your peace in the season. Happy December.

No comments: