Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rounding Up Business


With tumultuous times in the home buying market, it seems loans are harder and harder to come by. The media has played it's role in the scare tactics that have been placed in front of potential home buyers but I tend to disagree with their point of view.

I have learned in my profession that living in a "declining" state may not be the bleak forecast many of your are lead to believe. For example, in Oregon, if just one county is in a declining market, then for the sake of simplicity, the entire state is labeled as being in decline. That doesn't mean your area is declining or even the area you are looking to relocate to.

As I have posted before, if you can purchase, do! In declining markets prices may dip but rest assured they will rise again. I don't believe any home that was purchased 20 years ago or even 10 years ago has a value less than the selling price. Especially if you look to be in your property for several years, don't be afraid to take the leap and buy.

Another reason to take the leap is that for awhile now, rates will not be any lower. At Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc., we are lucky to have a team of advisers who steadily throughout the day provide us with insight as to current market trends which allow us to better advise our clients as to what the next move should be.

As I started to say, programs for home loans are being cut every day. But what you may not know is that lenders are also looking for solutions to the first time home buyer to get their home with little to know money down. There is a way.

I am so proud to work where I do where integrity is abundant. I specialize in taking the first time home buyer by the hand and walking them through the home buying process. If there is a way, I can find it. So if you live in Washington or Oregon and you are interested in learning if you can buy a home, give me a call. I'll be glad to advise you on the next step. Now is not the time to get caught with second rate lenders who sell you a bill of goods only for you to find that the deal wasn't as great as you originally thought.

No comments: