Friday, February 9, 2007

Work Anywhere Through The Network


The beautiful thing that I have discovered since opening About Time Internet Marketing is that you no longer HAVE to move to a new location to have the job you want. With the information super highway and internet contacts, you can market your business in rural communities anywhere in the world. Imagine! I love my community and have been here most of my life. I spent a lot of time wishing I were somewhere else but this is where my kids want to grow up and this is where my support system is. At this point I am starting over in so many ways that starting over in a new location was not appealing to me at this time. So the way around that? Take your business to where the business is. If it's not in your community then find out where that community is and take your business there. There are no limits. Only the one's we foolishly place in our own minds. As I also mentioned in a previous post, network marketing has hugely increased in past years. I look for this trend to continue. The challenge for many may be getting started on how to get the wheels in motion. That's where I come in. If you find that you business does not have the contacts you desire where you live, lets talk about how to get it where the money is.

No comments: