Monday, February 12, 2007

A Lovely Time at the Historic Union Hotel


Wow! If you missed Saturday night at the Historic Union Hotel, you won't want to miss it next year. It was the first annual Valentines Day Dance featuring the La Grande High School Jazz Band and several talented guest vocalists. It was amazing! They did such a great job and it was a great time. This is an incredibly talented group of young people that can easily entertain any age. My son and I also had dinner at the hotel and it was one of the best meals I have ever had. I had the halibut and my son had the prime rib and it was deliciously prepared by co owner and chef Robb Saye. I understand that they are serving a special Valentines Dinner all through the month of February so if don't have reservations yet, you might want to book them. Also, they will be having special events at the hotel throughout the year. The next big event is the St. Patricks Day dinner and dance. Book your reservations now!

No comments: